Friday, September 7, 2007

Exercise and getting older!

Well, we finally did it. Lynn signed us up for a membership at LA Fitness. Lynn meets his buddy, Mark, there 3 times a week for some running, lifting and a little basketball. I haven't gone yet, but will go soon. We both need the exercise and could stand to lose a few pounds! It's just too bad we love food so much!


Misty is currently playing girl's basketball after school. She seems to really enjoy it. This is her first year playing basketball. Last year was volleyball, but she'll probably play that this year, too. Her first basketball game is next week and I look forward to watching her. I've only seen her shoot baskets at home in the pool!

Just a reminder for everyone...Lynn is turning 40 on September 14th!!! Please be sure to give him a hard time about it! He has been teasing me about being an "older woman" since my birthday in June, so he deserves to be hassled about joining me in being 40!

0 comments: